Here is a helpful article to assist you in adding multiple employees to a permission group:
NOTE: Please make sure your employees have been sent a self-service invite before continuing.
- After logging in, on the Home Screen, click on the Account Menu.
- On the My Dashboard page, click on the Manage Permissions button in the Employee Records box.
- In the Employees Records permission page, you will see 3 default permission groups:
- Administrators (Default) Admin access to manage the account and company, includes all available employee and manager permissions
- Employees (Default) Basic access to an employee's own profile and to view employee directory
- Managers/Supervisors (Default) Manager access to view and edit their direct reports' profiles, includes all available employee permissions
- Select a permission group that you would like to assign your employee(s).
- In the Employees in Group section, click on Drop down Arrow and select the employees that you want to grant this permission to.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.