Here is a helpful article to assist you in assigning a permission group for your employees:
NOTE: Please make sure your employees have been sent a self-service invite before continuing.
- After logging in, at the Home Screen, click on the Account Menu on your top-right.
- Next, in the Attendance Calendar box, click on the Manage Permissions button.
- In the Permissions slide-out, you will see two default permission groups: Administrators (Default) and Managers/Supervisors (Default) on the top of the page.
- Select the permission group that you would like to grant your employee(s) access.
- In the Employees in Group section, click on the drop down arrow to show the available employees in the group.
- Select the employees that you want to grant these permissions to.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.