Each employee may have different PTO or Vacation & Sick hours. You can easily set up the starting amount of hours for each employee when viewing his/her calendar. You will only have to set this up once, as hours will roll from month to month.
- Select an employee from the drop down list on the left side.
- Next, select a month on the calendar or change the view to Month from the drop down on the right side.
- On the Month view, you will be able to see the employee’s Time Bank(s) on the left side of the page.
- The first field is Starting Hours.
- Click into the field to edit the Starting Hours.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Each time you create an absence event for an employee and apply the event to a time bank, you will see this totaled in the Hours Used field of the employee’s Time Bank.
- This is deducted to get the Remaining Hours each month.
- The Remaining Hours will roll over to be the Starting Hours for the next month. This makes it convenient so you don’t have to add Starting Hours for each month.
Article is closed for comments.