Each employee may have different PTO or Vacation & Sick hours. You can easily set up the starting amount of hours for each employee when viewing his/her calendar. You will only have to set this up once, as hours will roll from month to month.
- Select an employee from the drop down list on the left side.
- Next, select a month on the calendar or change the view to Month from the drop down on the right side.
- On the Month view, you will be able to see the employee’s Time Bank(s) on the left side of the page.
- The first field is Starting Hours.
- Click into the field to edit the Starting Hours.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- Each time you create an absence event for an employee and apply the event to a time bank, you will see this totaled in the Hours Used field of the employee’s Time Bank.
- This is deducted to get the Remaining Hours each month.
- The Remaining Hours will roll over to be the Starting Hours for the next month. This makes it convenient so you don’t have to add Starting Hours for each month.