Just finished hiring an employee? Here are some helpful steps to send your new employees their I-9 & W-4.
- Once you've logged into your account, click on the I-9 & W-4 app icon.
- You will be directed to the I-9 & W-4 Overview
- In the Assign I-9 & W-4 to Employee section, enter the employee email address.
- If you have already created your employee’s profile in the Employee Records app, their email address will appear when you start entering their email. If you haven’t entered their information yet, enter the employee's email, name and start date in the Assign I-9 & W-4 to Employee box. Doing so will also add the new employee in the Employee Records app.
- After selecting employee or entering the employee’s information, click on the Send Now button. Doing so will email the employee with their next steps.
- You will see the employee’s name and due date in the Forms In Progress
- If the employee has not received their I-9 & W-4, you may resend the forms by clicking the 3 dots to the right of the employee's name, click on the Resend option in the Forms In Progress section.
- You may also cancel the forms by clicking the 3 dots to the right of the employee’s name and clicking on the Delete option on the Forms In Progress.
Related article: How Employees Can Complete I-9 & W-4 Forms