In order to provide more security to our Smart Apps customers, we’ve implemented an account lock out feature. If you or someone else attempt to log into your account and put in an incorrect password five times, the account will be locked for 30 minutes. This means no one can try to log in again during that time on your account. You will receive an email with the information regarding the locked account, including the IP Address where the log in was attempted and the time. Customers can still be able to get into their account before the 30 minutes by choosing the Forgot Password option on the Log In page.
Articles in this section
- I've entered my password incorrectly multiple times and now Smart Apps states that my account is locked
- Adding Background Graphics and Removing Headers & Footers from Printed Forms
- How do I speak directly with customer support?
- How to Update my Billing Information
- How to Cancel my Smart Apps Subscription
- How Do I Login To My Smart Apps Account?
- How long are my records stored in your database?
- Is there a limit on file storage?
- Removing Unwanted Headers and Footers from Printed Forms
- My employee doesn’t have an email address. How do I use this app?