Here is a helpful article to assist you in assigning a permission group for your employees:
NOTE: Please make sure your employees have been sent a self-service invite before continuing.
- After logging in, click the Permissions tab.
- Next, in the Progressive Discipline box, click the Manage Permissions button.
- Under Permission Groups for Progressive Discipline, you will see two default permission groups: Administrators (Default) and Managers/Supervisors (Default).
- Hover over the permission group that you would like to grant access to Progressive Discipline and click on the Pencil and Paper icon.
- In the Employees in Group section at the bottom of the page, click on the Add Employees bar to show the available employees in the group.
- Select the employees that you want to grant these permissions to.
- Click on Save button to save your changes.