Once an employee has been given their final warning notice and the employee needs to be terminated, here are the steps to terminate an employee:
- Click on the Progressive Discipline icon.
- In the Warning Notice page, click on the + Add Warning Notice button.
- Select the employee from the employee list.
- In the Employee Warning Notice, under the Actions to be Taken section, select the Termination option.
- An Employee Termination pop up will appear with instructions on what to update in the employee's profile located in Employee Records.
- Click on the Ok button to continue with the employee warning notice.
- When you are done entering all the information on the employee warning notice, click on the Save button to complete the form.
- Next, you must update the employee's Separation Date in Employee Records, which will terminate the employee's access to their account and set the empoyee to inactive. For instructions on how to do this, please review: Setting a Separation Date for an Employee.