Individual Training Assignments are for employees to complete a training independently online. It only takes a few minutes to assign.
To assign a training for an employee to complete online, you must give the employee permissions to the Harassment Training Smart App. Learn how to assign permissions here.
1. On the Assignments page, select the + Assign button.
2. The Assign Training panel will slide out. It will default to the Individual tab.
3. In this tab, you can preview a training or begin selecting one or more trainings you are ready to assign to an employee.
4. Select the training video(s) you want to assign and then select the Next button on the bottom to continue.
5. You then can choose one or more employees who will be taking the selected training.
6. After selecting the employee(s), click on the Assign button.
7. A confirmation box will popup. You must select the Assign button if you are sure you want to assign this training.
8. The employees are now assigned to take the training. This information will show on the Assignments grid along with the current status. All selected employees will receive a notification email informing them of the assignment.