Conducting a group training session is simple and allows you to include employees who do not have access to a computer.
- After logging in, click on the Harassment Training icon.
- On the Assignments page, click on the + Assign button.
- In the Assign Training slide-out, click on the Group tab.
- Click on the training that you would like to present.
- Note: If the wrong training card was selected, you can exit the training by clicking the ‘X’ button on the top right of the section.
- Click the Play icon to begin the video.
- Each training module contains multiple sections requiring you to click Next to proceed to the next video section.
- When a video section has ended, click Next to continue.
- After you watch all of the videos, you will receive Review Questions. You are required to select an answer to continue. You will receive an explanation on the correct choice after submission.
- Once all questions are answered, a slide display contact information will show. This is the person an employee can go to if they have questions about the training or if they have a harassment concern.
- Click on the Next button to then select the names of employees who participated in the training session.
- Click on the name of each employee. Once done, click on the Complete button.
- You are required to Confirm Attendance for the selected employees. You will see a pop-up asking you to confirm. Click on the Continue button.
- Once confirmed, you will be taken back to the Assignments page. All employees you who selected as participants of the group training will now be recorded in the Assignments grid with a Completed status.
Article is closed for comments.