Welcome to the Safety Training Smart App. Let’s get started!
- Click on the Safety Training icon to open the app.
- If not already completed after purchase, a welcome message will appear. After you read the message, click on the Next button to continue.
- In the next pop-up, enter the contact information of the person within your organization who will be responsible for handling matters such as safety claims or questions about safety training.
- After entering the contact information, click on the Submit button.
- Now you are ready to start assigning training to your employees.
- **Important** In order to assign a training to an employee, you must give the employee permission to the Safety Training Smart App in the Permissions section of your account. Learn how to assign permissions to employees.
- On the Assignments page, click on the + Assign button.
- In the Assign Training slide-out, you can preview a training, assign individual training for employees to complete online, or present a group training.
- For individual training, you can select more than one training.
- After selecting the training module(s), click on the Next button to select the employee(s) who will be completing the training and click the Assign button to continue.
- Once you confirm, the selected employee(s) will receive an email notification with a link to complete the training.
Note: If you would like to present a group training for employees without access to a computer, click to learn Present a Group Training.
Article is closed for comments.