If you previously entered hours in the Used field of a month’s Time Bank, we made sure to save those hours in the editable “Adjustments” field. You will only see this field if you had Used hours. We combine that number with the hours added for each new absence in that month to auto calculate the total hours used. Any previously saved absence events will not be applied to a time bank as you may have already accounted for these hours in the Used Adjustments field. However, you can always go back and update them if needed.
Articles in this section
- What happened to Hours that I put into the Used field?
- Can Remaining time carryover to the next month?
- Will the employee’s used time be automatically deducted?
- What happened to the “Available” time?
- Can I create a company absence for all my employees or do I have to enter the absence just one employee at a time?
- My company uses PTO bank to track our employees available and used times, how do I change time banks?
- My company uses specific Absence Codes; how can I create custom codes?
- Can I print all of my employees Attendance Calendar cards at once?
- Is there a way to see which employees are absent today?
- Can I print an employee’s Attendance Calendar?