Here's a helpful article on how to assign a hiring manager to a job position.
- After logging in, click on the Employee Records app on the Home Screen.
- Click on the Name of the employee that you would like to have as a "Hiring Manager".
- In the employee's profile slide, click on the Self-Service tab on the top.
- Under Permissions in the Employee Self Service page, click on the Applicant Tracking .
- In the drop down list, select which type of permission you would like to give this employee:
- No Access - Will not give access to this app for this employee.
- Manager/Supervisor - Will only be able to view grid with employees assigned to open job position in which they are the hiring manager.
- Administrators - Will be able to view all positions in a grid, filter the positions grid to easily find a position, create and edit job positions, update stage or status of all applicants entered in app and able to send emails to applicants through the app.
6. Click on the Save button when done.