Yes. This actually has to do with your browser settings and is not related to your HRdirect Smart Apps preferences. For steps on how to remove this information, review Removing Unwanted Headers and Footers from Printed Forms.
Articles in this section
- Can an applicant save their progress while completing an application?
- Can I remove the URL and page title from a printed job application?
- How can I see rejected or withdrawn applications?
- How do I create our company’s job application?
- How do I email a job application to a candidate?
- How do I print a blank job application?
- Is my job application compliant with my state laws?
- My company changed its name. How do I update it on the job application?
- Once I hire an applicant, where does their information reside?
- Who is the sender of the Job Application email?