No, both forms would need to be completed in 1 session.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit completed forms?
- Can I review my employee’s I-9 documentation electronically?
- Can I start and stop filling out the form and come back to it? Or do I have to complete each portion in one session?
- Does your company do anything with my employee information or my forms?
- Does your software send the W-4 to the IRS?
- How do I correct a mistake on an employee's Form I-9?
- How do I or my employee update their W-4?
- How far in advance can the Form I-9 be completed?
- How long do I need to keep these records?
- How will my employee know by when to complete their I-9?