- After logging in, click on the Progressive Discipline icon.
- In the Warning Notices page, click on the + Add Warning Notice button.
- If you have entered your employees, an employee’s list will appear. Select the employee that you would like to create a Warning Notice for by clicking on their name.
- If you would like to quickly add an employee, click “Here” to learn how.
- The Employee Warning Notice will appear.
- The employee’s basic information is already pre-populated. Now you can begin to enter enter the relevant information into the Employee Warning Notice form.
- Click Save to save form. You can update the form at any time while it is In Progress.
You may want to link this warning to another one or attach related files to this warning.
Related Articles: Viewing all Warnings for a Single Employee
Article is closed for comments.