No, applicants must be able to complete the entire job application in one session. If they exit out of the job application, the information that was entered will be lost. The applicant can always click on the job application link or button that they received from the employer to restart their job application.
Articles in this section
- Can an applicant save their progress while completing an application?
- Can I remove the URL and page title from a printed job application?
- How can I see rejected or withdrawn applications?
- How do I create our company’s job application?
- How do I email a job application to a candidate?
- How do I print a blank job application?
- Is my job application compliant with my state laws?
- My company changed its name. How do I update it on the job application?
- Once I hire an applicant, where does their information reside?
- Who is the sender of the Job Application email?